Sunday 7 June 2009

GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today and yesterday I have been following my dad to the driving range to hit a few balls...(sounds so wrong...hehe)Anywho,I take the booth next to my dad's and the sound the club makes when he hits the ball a.k.a moment of inertia is deafening.Its really loud.

My shots however....are a different story all together.Yesterday,my best was 50...:( Today, my distance increased to 90 YAY!!!haha...We played at Setapak Driving Range yesterday which has two stories.Beginners play on the top.Today,we played at Titiwangsa.There is only one floor there,the ground itslef.I hit some bad-ass balls out there today...(My 90m).About 20 of the 100 balls I hit reached that distance.

Approaching the end of my session,the hard grip of my 8 iron took its toll on my hand.I released the grip to discover some nasty blisters on my palm...Words could not describe the pain I was in.but, being a dude,crying was not an option.

After returning home,I took a shower, ate and we went out again to Bangsar to get my sis a desperatly needed bag...(Idk y...)Anyway,after a lengthy wait in the car,they returned from the mall (mom n sis) n we drove of into the sunset.....only to arrive at Ikano.When we got there i was hungry and exhausted.This made worse by a full walk through IKEA.That place is way too big...I

I dont really remember what happened in Ikano so I guess I'll skip that part.We got homa t about 7.10pm and i rushed for the laptop thinking the computer was not working yet.(Its tempromental)After that, blablablablablalablablablablablablablablablablablablalablablablablablablablablablablablablalablablablablablablabla
........................and we arrive at this moment.The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment