Wednesday 10 June 2009

What do u do when u feel this bad?

The past few days have been a living hell for me.In the process,I managed to destroy a frienship,and lose my bestfriend.All because of one girl.WTH????In my moment of weakness,she found out about my feelings for her.Probably being the biggest mistake i ever made.Her finding out was the beginning.Syafiq's call was what sent my connection with these three people into oblivion.

Then,after delivering the final blow to me which was and I quote,"I know I'm making a big mistake,blahblahblah,I choose no one,she then asks me to call Hfz n talk to him.In the end of that,I end up doing the wrong thing.Which happens so many times but WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I WAS TRYING????Anywho,I am unsure of where I stand with Hfz or ces't girl.

Now,talking to her is incredibly difficult and awkward.This is what i mean by i destroyed a friendship.I haven't talked to any of the people involved and I don't plan to coz I know it sounds gay but,it hurts.It really does.I don't know why but this time what happened,I couldn't just brush off my shoulder.It stuck to me,and its painful.

All of this has just killed my holiday spirit.I don't even feel like going out anymore.Just sit in my bedroom and be emo.Thats pretty much what I did yesterday.Torture my emotional side intensely.By thinking about her...I really don't want to and I really regret doing that,but everything is stuck in my head,and my brain isn't processing it.

So,basicly what I mean by the above statement is I sit down,watch TV(YAY!TV!!!)n be sad.I know ur all thinking geez this guys pathetic but shove it.Who told u to come read?

The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment