Saturday 27 June 2009

To UiTM she goes...

Today,Saturday,while others lay in bed at 5.00 in the morning awaiting the gotong-royong at school,I got off my backside napped on the couch for half an hour,got washed and left the house at six a.m. to send my beloved sis to college...It took us about two hours to get from KL to Melaka...Turns out Alor Gajah is in the middle of nowhere...Like kampung surrounded...

On the way, I slept twice in the car...I tell you,comfort was sleeping with the fishes then...My head was swinging around banging into my sister's shoulder...(OUCH!!!) We got to the campus at about 8 a.m. and the place was packed even though registration started at 8.30 a.m...they came in hordes...literally...Fortunatelly,the counter we needed to be at was without a queue...

We finished up with the registration and headed to the dorms...Me n Zain ended up carrying the baggage up a few flight of stairs to the top floor.What I hated the most was the fact that we were like celebrities at the campus.EVERYONE was staring at us...One guy had his mouth hanging open..X malu...Saarah booked the bottom bunk and desk.She shared the room with three other girls.

After Saarah unpacked which took ages,we left the campus for a while and I had no idea why or where we were going.So, I fell asleep again.When I woke up,I looked outside the car window and I saw TESCO...I thought I was back in KL...What a dissappointment that turned out to be...Saarah n mumsy went inside n got some supplies for her stay.After that, we headed to kampung (Muar,Johor) and met nana!!!YAY!Makan makan makan chat chat chat and we left headed straight for the campus.On the way there,my mp4 battery ran out.Its lasted for a full eleven hours.Well done mate!Then I was forced to listen to my dads horrid singing...Dropped my sister off hug hug and we left.Was so exhausted.Fell asleep again on the way back.We stopped off at Seremban to buy some coffee coz my dad was sleepy at the wheel D= That was scary. A millenium later,we made it back to civilisation and we took the SMART tunnel, stopped by McD and went home.Now my bro has moved into my sisters room. It will be lonely without Saarah around.

If ur reading this, MISS YA SIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment