Sunday 21 June 2009

Latest update

The past few days have been hectic for me,including the devastation of not being able to go to the khemah ibadah with all my friends :( I stayed back at school on the day they all left (which was a friday) and I waited until the buses left.The sorrow which overwhelmed me is beyond words.Anyway,Anaas is keeping me updated on the stuff theyre doing over there...apparently they did a lot of crying...

The next day was my schools anugerah cemerlang...I had to go because my brother was getting some sort of award for his 8 A's...While there,I met Afiq, Akid, Shahril, Naim, Nadzmie, etc...It was nice to see them again after so long :D We went inside and were given some nasty sandwiches, a donut and water.Stingy school...I was happily listening to my mp4 and the principal went on the stage to give a speech.SUDDENLY, when she started talking,my mp4 battery ran out !!!! :'(.

I was forced to listen to her blabber on about god knows what...I felt like falling asleep but I wasnt exactly comfortable.I would rather shoot my brains out than have to listen to her again...Anak-anak my arse...Then the guest of honour gave her speech.I have nothing against her but keep the speech short like....geez.I was beginning to wonder if she would finish this year.Then,the next worse person got up on stage.ROSLEY!!!!Here's what happened:

Rosley started his speech with the intro to the pengetua and guests as usual...but with 2 minute pauses in between words...geez.wonder what school he went to.Then he starts to babble on talking about how unhelpful the parents are finance-wise.I mean not everyone has a pocket as deep as the Grand Canyon...Talk about insensitive.Its meant to be a joyous occasion and he makes it a depressing event.Duface...

Anyway,I guess thats it for now...I know my updates are far apart,but whats it to YOU?No one reads this stuff anyway...
Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment